Can anyone recommend a program to use - prefer free but will pay!
I think hand doing a matrix of references could get tedious really quick
Any ideas of good software out there?
Mella
Questions and comments to your fellow students taking this course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry, Mella, I have no idea about that. I was wondering if I could get by without doing the matrix...I've never done anything like that before! Wish I could help you!
ReplyDeleteIs everyone having success finding articles for the literature review outline? I am having my troubles... I'm finding decent sources here and there but we need 15 (!) for full credit. I don't want to pay to view articles that I may or may not use. Any suggestions? Thanks so much... Greg
ReplyDeleteGreg
ReplyDeleteLook under the UTA online library, EBCSO is a database of online journals. Also when you do a search on something like ERIC or EBSCO make sure you select the button that says only view articles available. Also you can access some of these sites through your own local library. Mella