Questions and comments to your fellow students taking this course!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Registering for Next Course

Maybe many of you know how to do this, but I needed to be reminded, so I am going to share.
Here are instructions on how to register for your next course (mine is the math, but for science the process should be the same).

Go to My Mav, and Click on Student Center.
Choose "search classes".
Make sure the term is spring 2010, and if it isn't click on the hourglass to change.
Type MAED for subject and 5355 for exact course number (this is for the math course).
There is only one section of this course offered so the rest should be simple.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin,
    Thanks for posting that. Last time I looked, it said there wasn't a book required for this next course, or really any of the math courses...am I looking at that correctly?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog