Questions and comments to your fellow students taking this course!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Discussion Board

Has anyone else been able to post on the discussion board? I know Dr. Laliberte said they were working on it, but I was thinking it would be fixed by the time of the due date (even though it says last year), but I can't seem to access it still. I just want to make sure I am not the only one who still can't post! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi.... I just was on, looking to post on the discussion board, and it is still messed up. As you probably know by now, there is a message from Tonya saying they are still working on it. I don't want to be too negative, but gee whiz how hard can it be to fix! And, I'm not exactly loving the readings involved with this new course. Lots of chapters they want us to go over. Anyone have any strategies they've worked out for the readings? Thanks! Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just logged in and was able to get onto the discussion board. I don't see anyone else on there yet though. I don't know if I am just the first one on, or if it is still messed up.
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get into the discussion board!! Getting frustrated that they didn't email us back today with any new deadlines or an update on the board.
    Shara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get on.......
    Mella

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog