Questions and comments to your fellow students taking this course!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Subsections

Anyone else out there confused/overwhelmed by the differences in subsections presented in the samples vs the rubric vs the lecture given?

Just when I think I have it organized the way it needs to be, I see another way it could be arranged. The samples also seem to be in less depth than the lecture and rubric is presented...


How are you all organizing your method section?

3 comments:

  1. I'm having the same questions. I wrote my methods section and went to post it to the assignment page and noticed the different sections!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with difficulty
    I went with the sections outlined on the rubric. I'm not sure I put the right stuff into the correct categories.
    Guess I'll find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping we get the resubmit option! :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog