If you go to where the original assignment was posted, you can click on the details button (bottom right corner), it will bring up the rubric with your score. Underneath that, I had a comment from Dr. Smith, and an attachment link below where I could pull up my assignment with his critique. I think they said they were dividing the class, so perhaps Dr. Laliberte didn't do hers the same way, but try checking there.
Same here - I had my grade and a short comment, couldn't get to the edited one with their suggested revisions. Christine what does the attachment link look like? Greg
I clicked on the assignment 2, for last module, when it brought up the directions, I could see I had submitted it, and my grade. I click on the details button on the lower right hand of the page. That brings up the rubric showing what I scored out of the possible points. Underneath the rubric there was a "Comments" and directly underneath that, it said "Attachments". Then, right next to it, there was a link with my name and the name of the course with the assigment, whatever we submitted it under...EDUC5394, Module 1 Assignment, I think. I clicked on it and it brought up my assignment with Dr. Smith's corrections. They said in an earlier email that they would be dividing the class up, so perhaps you all have Dr. Laliberte...seems odd, but there also seems like there are a ton more people in this course then the last one, so maybe it is just taking longer??? Hope this helps.
If you go to where the original assignment was posted, you can click on the details button (bottom right corner), it will bring up the rubric with your score. Underneath that, I had a comment from Dr. Smith, and an attachment link below where I could pull up my assignment with his critique. I think they said they were dividing the class, so perhaps Dr. Laliberte didn't do hers the same way, but try checking there.
ReplyDeleteSame here - I had my grade and a short comment, couldn't get to the edited one with their suggested revisions. Christine what does the attachment link look like? Greg
ReplyDeleteStephanie I still don't have anything either. Thanks for the info
ReplyDeleteI clicked on the assignment 2, for last module, when it brought up the directions, I could see I had submitted it, and my grade. I click on the details button on the lower right hand of the page. That brings up the rubric showing what I scored out of the possible points. Underneath the rubric there was a "Comments" and directly underneath that, it said "Attachments". Then, right next to it, there was a link with my name and the name of the course with the assigment, whatever we submitted it under...EDUC5394, Module 1 Assignment, I think. I clicked on it and it brought up my assignment with Dr. Smith's corrections. They said in an earlier email that they would be dividing the class up, so perhaps you all have Dr. Laliberte...seems odd, but there also seems like there are a ton more people in this course then the last one, so maybe it is just taking longer??? Hope this helps.
ReplyDelete