Questions and comments to your fellow students taking this course!

Friday, February 26, 2010

New Course

New Course is up an running!

3 comments:

  1. I am a little confused right now. I was told that this master's program was a non thesis degree. I have started the next course and he is talking about conducting a research project throughout the rest of the program. This research project that we will be conducting sounds a lot like a thesis to me... Is there a difference between the two that I am unaware of?

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the discussion board to post our first assignment? I have been trying for the past couple of days and it will not let me on. This is starting to frustrate me since the assignment is supposed to be due on Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized why...it says the due date is May of 2009. It must have been from a previous course. I will email Tonya momentarily!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog