Questions and comments to your fellow students taking this course!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Ramps and Cars Investigation
Mella - I reposted my investigation under your thread, but when I tried to look at the discussion board all the posts from our group disappeared. This is driving me crazy. Are we supposed to do something as a group? For Thursday's assignment I think we are supposed to make comments or questions to our group members, but that is a little difficult when the posts keep disappearing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(31)
-
▼
February
(19)
- New Course
- Rental text books
- Assignment 5
- Learning Cycle Lesson
- Course Sequences and Book List Links
- book for next course
- TEKS standards and Science Lesson Planning?
- Next Class
- Ramps and Cars Investigation
- I'm relieved
- Learning Cycle
- DiscussionBoard
- Internet Explorer vs Firefox
- Assignment instructions
- Next assignment?
- Thanks, Mella for setting this up, and thanks, Rob...
- 50 Words or Less?
- Great Idea! Thank you Mella!!!
- Hi all
-
▼
February
(19)
I am confused about the group part of the assignment as well. I think we are just supposed to post a summary of our groups findings or questions to the discussion board by Thursday, but I may be wrong. Is there something else I need to do that I am unaware of???
ReplyDeleteHey Shea
ReplyDeleteI see a total of 8 posts under my original one, so I think they may be still there. But who knows, mine disappeared earlier in the week. I saw your post reposted. According to Judy's post on the blog here we need to do the drawings, concept and summary together as a group...
I emailed Erika yesterday to get more clarification on the group portion. This was her response.
ReplyDelete"Here's the directions taken directly from the Investigation Ramps and Cars:
Working in groups, select one of the following topics and do library and Internet research on the topic. Prepare a brief report on your topic to present to the class. If presenting in class, also prepare a drawing, collage, brochure, model or analogy that represents your topic."
This is completely different from the summary, and concepts that we did together as a group. Now I guess we have more work to do last minute.