I am about to look at it again, but the next assignment is yet again confusing to me! Do we actually fill in the investigation and upload that whole entire thing?
Mella- you are my hero for setting this up!
Questions and comments to your fellow students taking this course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(31)
-
▼
February
(19)
- New Course
- Rental text books
- Assignment 5
- Learning Cycle Lesson
- Course Sequences and Book List Links
- book for next course
- TEKS standards and Science Lesson Planning?
- Next Class
- Ramps and Cars Investigation
- I'm relieved
- Learning Cycle
- DiscussionBoard
- Internet Explorer vs Firefox
- Assignment instructions
- Next assignment?
- Thanks, Mella for setting this up, and thanks, Rob...
- 50 Words or Less?
- Great Idea! Thank you Mella!!!
- Hi all
-
▼
February
(19)
I think we all have the same question! I think you can actually do the investigation part on your own (without students), but I could be wrong. I do not understand if we are supposed to submit all 7 pages, most of it is our own answers, but then there are two parts that we're supposed to work with our "groups". So, do we post everything of our own on the board and then submit the assignment with our work and our "group" work together? Plus, we're supposed to be in the same groups as before, but one of my members posted and I can't see her comments, so I think something is messed up with that too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI took it to mean that we were to do this individually. That's what I did.
ReplyDeleteI also took it as do it yourself but then get on the board to discuss with our group (from last week)
ReplyDelete